Part time internships can be found here.
Lead Organizer (Flagstaff area, Tucson area)
About March into 18: The Arizona Democratic Party is collaborating with the DCCC to
launch the March into 18 program. The goal of the program is to harness backlash to GOPLed
Washington and focus on the 2018 Midterms, as well as partnering with local activist
groups to mobilize and train local supporters. The program targets Republican held
districts. We are looking for a Lead Organizer to lead the effort in Congressional Districts in
About the position: The Lead Organizer will build a coalition of activist groups and
volunteers, through traditional grassroots and grasstops organizing tactics, and building
out a volunteer structure ahead of the 2018 election cycle. The position also entails
working with local resistance groups to generate earned media, and define the Republican
incumbent. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one cycle campaign experience, preferably two;
- Knowledge and experience using Votebuilder;
- Strong organizer skills; including volunteer recruitment, training, and management;
- Ability to build strong relationships with community partners;
- Willing and able to travel frequently for work;
- Works well under pressure;
- Local ties are a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Position will include medical insurance benefits.
To apply, email your resume, and three references to Operations@AZDem.org. Please
indicate Lead Organizer in the subject.
Please direct any questions to Operations@AZDem.org
ADLCC Campaign Services and Political Director
ADLCC Executive Director
Phoenix, AZ (some travel required)
The Arizona Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (ADLCC) is the member-led legislative campaign focused on one primary goal; to gain Democratic Majorities in the Arizona State House and State Senate by electing Democrats across the state.
The ADLCC is searching for a passionate self-started to be our Candidate Services and Political Director.
- Assist candidate recruitment efforts to meet our goal of running a Democrat in every district.
- Assist candidates with the writing of their campaign plans, day to day mechanics, and in-depth tactics.
- Work with the ADLCC mail and digital vendors to implement paid communications plans.
- Manage the ADLCC Fellowship Program, including recruitment, training, and accountability towards goals.
- Work with the Arizona Democratic Party Coordinated Campaign to implement field programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two cycles of campaign experience;
- Experience working on state legislative campaigns a plus;
- Strategic and critical thinking a must;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to plan and use time effectively;
- Ability to work nights and weekends;
- Access to a car and able to travel across the state;
- Ability to work as a team with a good sense of humor.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical and vision insurance.
Please send a short cover letter, resume, and 3 references including at least one person you have directly managed as a single attachment to Operations@AZDem.org with “ADLCC Candidate Services” in the subject line. Each item should be it’s own page within the file, PDF preferred.
The Arizona Democratic Party, (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued
success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ADP is an equal opportunity
employer, and it is ADP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without
regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sexual orientation/identity/expression,
ethnic identity or physical disability, marital or military service status including membership in the national Guard,
or any other legally protected status. Protected status may also include an individual's marriage to or association
with someone with any status listed above.
2910 North Central Ave | Phoenix, Arizona 85012 | Phone: (602) 298-4200
Paid for by the Arizona Democratic Party | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.